Essential measures for a safe BIKE Festival
For the BIKE Festival a concept dealing with the handling and prevention of Covid-19 was developed for all visitors, exhibitors, participants and every other person staying on the event site.
The entrance to the festival area is only allowed to people who can proof that they are tested, vaccinated or recovered.
Covid-19 Protection measures for visitors
- Requirement to wear a mask in the event area
- consistent compliance with all hygiene regulations
- Keep an interpersonal distance of at least 1m
- In case of symptoms of illness, visitors of the BIKE Festival must stay at home. They are not allowed to enter the Festival area
- frequent hand washing and disinfection at specially equipped stations
Covid-19 Protection measures for exhibitors / sponsors
- if symptoms occur, exhibitors/sponsors as well as their staff must stay at home.
- disinfection of all test bikes after each ride (handlebars, cockpit, top tube and seats)
- Division of the event/exhibition area into several zones
- There will be a suggested route signed out in the festival area to prevent crowding and to support the flow oft he guests between the stands
- Entrance control by security personnel and access controllers
- Regular cleaning and disinfection of all frequently used surfaces and all sanitary facilities
- Presence of dedicated staff and security in charge of informing about the measures and preventing voilations